I had such a good laugh with this You Tube video that someone posted on Facebook. Thanks Nel! They are so accurate. The first time I visited France I looked everywhere to find Frenchmen wearing striped shirts with berets hugging and armpit baguette.....What I saw and heard was quite different. Enjoy!
03 December 2010
01 December 2010
13 November 2010
Today I've joined Beverly at Pink Saturday. If pink is your thing click here!
Here is a great recipe for entertaining. It looks and tastes great!
- 8 to 10 sugar cubes
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 750-milliliter bottle sparkling rosé wine, champagne, or sparkling white grape juice
- Fresh cranberries (optional)
1. Place one sugar cube in the bottom of 8 to 10 chilled champagne flutes or other tall, narrow glasses. Pour 2 tablespoons cranberry juice into each glass.
2. Fill each glass with sparkling rose wine or champagne.
If desired, place a wooden skewer of fresh cranberries in each glass.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.http://www.imaginedesignblog.com/
Happy Pink S aturday !
05 November 2010
Apparently, women value their friendships much more than men do. They take them more seriously, sincerely care about what's going on in the lives of their women friends and feel a genuine need for regular sisterly togetherness.
HOP ALONG FRIDAY
03 November 2010
Now, time to reward yourself with your favorite chocolate treat!