YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH Don't tell me your age; you'd probably lie anyway-but the Hershey Man will know!
This is pretty neat math GAME! DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute . Work this out as you read . Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator ....
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1760 .. If you haven't, add 1759..
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born. (Its difficult to do math while looking at chocolate, I know, we are almost finished) You should have a three digit number: The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week). The next two numbers are(ta da): YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!) THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2010) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.
Now, time to reward yourself with your favorite chocolate treat!
I'm a French teacher by day at a local Montréal School and a mother and blogger by night! The door to my boudoir is always open to greet new friends. My blog serves as a gratitude journal as well as an excuse to avoid as much housework as possible...