flying birds animated Pictures, Images and Photos

03 November 2010

Delicious Chocolate math GAME !


 YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH 

Don't tell me your age; you'd probably lie
anyway-but the Hershey Man will know! 
 




This is pretty neat math GAME!
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
 



It takes less than a minute . 
Work this out as you read .
 
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
 
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun. 

 1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that
you would like to have chocolate (more than once but
less than 10) 



2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold) 
 
3. Add 5 





4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator ....
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1760 .. 
If you haven't, add 1759..
 









6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
 
(Its difficult to do math while looking at chocolate, I know,
we are almost finished)

  
You should have a three digit number:
 
 
The first digit of this was your original number 
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week). 


The next two numbers are  (ta da):

   
   
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!) 
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2010) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS. 



Now, time to reward yourself with your favorite chocolate treat!
Photobucket
PhotobucketBlogging Hints Catch a Wave WednesdayJenny Matlock

13 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday... nice to meet you. I hope you'll check out my blog + consider following me back.
    Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of chocolate. Choose the third photo from top to bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - it worked..what a fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it worked and I loved your chocolate pictures - hope I don't gain weight!

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am following back. Loved the photos now I am craving chocolate need to raid my kids Halloween candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are killing me! I had to visit your blog to see if "Gratitude" was in your typewriter! Sure enough, it is! You have a really fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow! Yummy post - I'm eating chocolate right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. My piece of chocolate would be the darkest one under step 3. And yes, of course the math worked! :-D A game is a good G post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Anne-Marie,
    II know you must be a strong woman and I am so sorry that you lost your mom – I know that you must miss her now. I lost mine at 50, but I am older then you. It’s hard – like there is no barrier between you and the world anymore. And they are our best friend.
    I didn’t know about your daughter either. I’m glad God is carrying you and that you know it too. I don’t have your email address.
    Love and in prayer,
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. funnnnnnn and i soooo love choc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Anne-Marie. I am sending you a message from Sheila/Mrs. Magpie. She is having a problem accessing your blog, and would like to write you an email. She asked me to write you. Can you email me YOUR email address and I will give it to her so that she can write you? Thank you! My email is: gloria.vincent@yahoo.com
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoo boy! After all that math, I need some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This totally worked. I got my calculator out and everything and it was right on.

    The was worried that my drool my interfere with the calculator but it didn't!

    What a fun, fascinating and scrumptious stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's letter "G"!

    Thank you for linking.

    A+

    ReplyDelete