flying birds animated Pictures, Images and Photos

21 June 2010

Conchita, la very rich bitch!!!

You have to love Conchita's RED wig!
                          

                                        WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!
 Pampered doesn’t quite cover it. While some dogs might be prone to biting the odd slipper, this one actually choked on her own Cartier necklace. And now Conchita, known to her family as The Boss, refuses to wear diamonds any more because of the mishap.
  She has her own special pink racing car bed, bathroom and TV, and lunches daily on fresh grilled chicken breast at the exclusive Shore Club in Miami.
With weekly manicures, her own minder and publicist, this one-year-old  (1lb) chihuahua is living the dog life equivalent of Paris Hilton’s existence.  

In March, Conchita, the pet Chihuahua, was left with a $3 million trust fund and a Miami Beach mansion by her recently deceased owner, Gail Posner.  Her son, Bret Carr ,  is contesting the will......

Today, I'm joining Maryt's Ruby Tuesday . To join just click here!

and Chelsea at Twee Poppets for her Tuesday Tag-AlongTo join, you can click here!
I've also joined Follow Me Back Tuesday!  To join click here!
The A-List Affair:  Want to be on The blogger's concierge list? Then click here!
Want to know why I deserve to be on the A List?  Lets see....I'm famous (cough, cough)! I blog on a constant basis. I participate on a bunch of blog hops. I think people "really" like me, really,  they REALLY like me....LOL    My blog is about everything and anything.  On of my gadgets says it well:  I'm the Queen of Randomn! Or I could be like a box of chocolates:  You never know what you're going to get next! Also,  I'm a good follower and I give good comments....Hope I get accepted on this new A List....
Familylicious Reviews  Just click on the Trailing Tuesdays button and you're on your way to discovering a whole set of new fun friends!

For the first time, this week, I will be joining a friendly team of people at ABC WEDNESDAY.  To join and meet up with "W" bloggers, click here!

I'm also participating in the Welcome Wednesday blog hop hosted by Take it from Me. If you want to meet new friends then join in by clicking here!
 

38 comments:

  1. This is crazy, isn't it??!! Here for FBT, hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I saw this. Honestly I have a cousin who was awful to hi parents...when they died he became a millionaire...I would have rather seen the dogs get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I found your blog through Tuesday Tag-Along and I follow you now!

    Rebekah
    Let's Win!
    http://letswinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following through Trailing Tuesdays. Of all the days I wish I were a dog lol. Please stop by my blog if you get the chance.

    Kathleen
    http://www.lifewith4boys.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Im now following you back from FMBT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous!
    Love Conchita's pink car, so cute.

    Have a great week Anne-Marie.
    xo
    " Regina "

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you from FMBT. Love your blog already. Paris is one of my all time favorite destinations and I'm sure I'll enjoy reading about your travels and your blessings. :)
    Lynn
    www.bradybunchplus1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is all so unreal.

    My Ruby Tuesday is "Skipping Rocks" - a sculpture. Come by to view if you have time today.

    ANNI'S RUBY TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. A little bit of weird in life always add a bright touch of "makeup" just for fun! Creazy but entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower via Tuesday Follow Me Back
    Sue


    Stitching Blog: http://suefitz-fitzsstithing.blogspot.com/
    3349 Postcards Blog: http://3349worldpostcards.blogspot.com/
    Reading Blog: http://booksbooksthemagicalfruit.blogspot.com
    Twitter http://twitter.com/froggyfitz/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i say if you don't know what to do with your money, give it to an organization that can make a difference. by the way, THANKS for visiting me on my sits day and making me feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a sad day when one wakes up and wishes to be a Chihuahua!!! I heard about this story - and I couldn't believe it!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm a follower of yours now, so I'll be back! You've got lots of fun stuff going on! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I'm your newest follower from FMBT!! I look forward to reading more of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Just visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I already follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following from 40+! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great to meet you too and thankyou for commenting and following my new photoblog. As I scroll down the page there is so much for me to see - its like being back in a candy shop.

    As for that little dog - thats just plain crazy - and I don't blame her son for contesting the will. I did like its wee skirt with that lovely embroidery though!......... better on a doll though

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! A very lucky dog and she is a cutie and adorable. Happy Tuesday!


    RRT~Red Hollyhock

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the follow, I am returning it now! Debra- http://www.housewifeeclectic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Hall & Oates song Rich Girl came immediately to mind...

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team - WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ditto Roger's welcome to ABC Wednesday. I'm never surprised by what people will do for their pets! This seems a bit extreme. Hopefully Bret and Conchita can come to a some kind of compromise!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing weirdness! I did glance at the news article but didn't read the entire thing. Amazing weirdness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Words fail me! More money than brains there, though...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey there and thanks for visiting the Scrubby Bush. I love your Gratitude saying - need to hang on to that one some days. As for the "rat" what we call a chihuahua over here, go you good thing! Who knows what the son's like, but I am a great believer in respecting someone's will. I am fairly obsessed with two abyssinian cats and a group of kangaroos so I'm not going to judge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. More money than sense in my opinion. But to each his own!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's official, rich people are just insane!!!! Luckily for me, I'll never be rich, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my God!!!! really crazy...

    Thanks for dropping by!
    Have a nice Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can't get your followers gadget to work. I keep wondering why I am not getting your updates.

    I just can't stand the pocket dogs. Not that I wish them any harm, like choking on diamonds but c'mon people.
    I don't want your dog in my grocery store, my doctor's office etc. It is a dog. Get over it and stop carrying it around like it is a baby.
    I love dogs, I have a dog but I just don't get this.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Geez. Dogs should not have more money than most humans. That's ridiculous.

    I am here from tuesday tag-along and am now following you and would love a follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for stopping by and following! I am now your newest follower :)

    Mellisa
    www.funsavingmoney.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Following you back :) Thanks for the follow LOVE the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for stopping by and reading the post about Sandi. I am following you back from Welcome Wed. Your blog is gorgeous! Very Unique. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I can't believe how silly this is! My dog seems very happy! And we don't spend millions on her! ( :
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  33. And I thought my dogs were spoiled! At least we treat them like dogs - AND feed them a balanced diet!

    That's one poor little rich dog. LOL!

    Welcome to ABC Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Welcome Wednesday!

    http://checketts-myers-clan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. That's what I call a spoiled pet! :oP

    Welcome to the ABC Wedsnesday!

    Kisses from Nydia.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hiya! Gigi here from Blogger's concierge. What a fun site you have! So glad you connected with us. hope to get to know you better over the coming months :)

    ReplyDelete