flying birds animated Pictures, Images and Photos

12 January 2010

UKRAINE AND FRANCE THIS IS FOR YOU!

Confession time:


Yes, I admit it. I do it.  I do it several times a day too.  I'm not sure if its normal. But I cant help myself. Is it boredoom? Is it because its winter and there's not much to do at minus 20?  Sometimes, its the first thing I do when I get home.  I dont even bother taking my coat off.  I must be desperate.  I do it in the morning and also before I go to bed.  Maybe its because I'm new at this but I keep clicking my Cluster map to check on visitors.  Today I had visitors from the Ukraine and France. Both are countries where my ancestors come from.  I wish they had left a comment. 

2 comments:

  1. Very neat...I've never heard of one of these??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal,

    If you are interested in getting one just click on mine and it will tell you what to do. Good luck. I will visit your blog later! : )

    ReplyDelete