flying birds animated Pictures, Images and Photos

14 March 2010

Elizabeth Patch's SketchBook Blog › Bathing Suit Season

 Until I feel better, I thought you would like to be entertained by Elizabeth"s sketch book.  There are interesting  comments made by Elizabeth on how women cannot ever relax regarding how they feel about themselves physically.  As " bathing suit" season approaches (except for my friends in Australia and South Africa) we start fretting about our weight, our cellulite (I can see my very few male readers laugh at this moment) or  our too many curves to just sit back and look forward to summer.  Click and enjoy her comments and sketches:

Elizabeth Patch's SketchBook Blog › Bathing Suit Season

10 comments:

  1. SO not looking forward to swimsuit season!!

    Stopping by from SITS to welcome you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for mentioning and linking to my blog! feel better soon
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donetta,

    Thanks for stopping by. I admire your courage and your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth,

    You are welcome. Its hard to resist your blog, your sketches and your wisdom. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm off to check it out!

    I'm just stopping by to welcome you the the SITS family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mimi,

    Thanks for the visit! Left you a comment on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi =)

    I'm with Donnetta on this one...

    Welcome to SITS
    Much Luv,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen,

    Thanks for stopping by. I will be visiting you shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. And yes, we are groaning over bathing suit season here too. Ugh.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tina Lane,

    Its Monday and I'm still a mess. Now my frustration over the impending bathing suit season is not such a bid deal...LOL

    ReplyDelete