flying birds animated Pictures, Images and Photos

26 March 2010

RELAX ONE WAVE AT A TIME....

I posted 2 videos for you to listen to and relax. The first one is Charles Trenet singing LA MER.  Learning the words of  this song by heart is a must when you are learning French. Its like singing poetry...I heard  Kevin Kline sing it the movie French Kiss.  Its a classic. Then the second video is just sounds of the waves.   Close your eyes and let yourself go....





So, how do you feel? Much better I hope, no....Listen to it again as much as you need to!

Have a relaxing weekend!



FlowersRosesPinkFloatDivider Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the sea and the sound of waves crashing on the shore. Nothing like sea air and a walk on the beach to lighten the spirits - we lived in Dublin before moving to the US and could be at the beach in minutes, so it was wonderful.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aging Mommy,

    Dublin... that sounds fantastic. Hope you write about it one day. I lived in Australia for a couple of years right on the ocean. I used to fall asleep listening to the waves. I really miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy
    Thank you for feeding my soul today !
    I need the sand and waves in my life ,alas
    I am land locked but somehow the waves find me when my soul needs nourishment.
    I am truly blessed by my visit .
    Thank you for your gracious spirit :)
    Blessings to you and yours !
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, you've started my weekend off right with the sounds of the ocean and the view of the lighthouse :) Have a relaxing one yourself, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just came across your blog and i want to say what an awesome banner you have! it's so cool :)

    ReplyDelete