flying birds animated Pictures, Images and Photos

07 March 2010

HOW MUCH ARE YOU WORTH?


Did you ever wonder how much you are worth? Money Moving Dollar Signs Pictures, Images and Photos Would you compare yourself to a car?

 
Factors like mileage, accidents and daily wear and tear would certainly affect your value.  Or would you compare  yourself to a fine bottle of  wine? 



The older you are the more expensive you become.  Well, if you are brave enough and have a good sense of humor , someone has devised a "scientific" questionnaire that should answer this question for you. You might be surprised!  I now I was.




sPaRTaN1-_-1 Pictures, Images and Photos
Just click below on the HUMAN FOR SALE.COM website and answer a few questions truthfully (I know, I did not).  It will not reveal the answer to anyone else but you!  You might be worth more than you think!

HumanForSale.com - How much are you worth?

Let me know what you think of this website.  How accurate is it? 

11 comments:

  1. Can worth only be measured in dollars? ;)

    talldarkman

    PS: I did take the test btw. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TDM,

    Probably not but I'm waiting for someone else to come up with something just as funny such as: how much are you worth spiritually, psychologically or as a spouse LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi panamamama,

    I'm guessing that you are worth a bundle !

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Excess of USD 2 mill.... ok, anyone wanna buy me?
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wreckless,

    What, only 2 million US dollars? I would have thought that a man of your fine pedigree would have been worth much more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Anne-marie! What a fun and unique site you have here :) Of course I will be following you now to get my much needed dose of laughs!

    Glad to hear you had such a great time in Burlington. Oh, how I love that town. It is a little over 3 hours from my home in Vermont to get there, but worth every mile of the drive. This supper I hope to take Bear to the ECHO center for his first of many visits.

    Thanks for stopping by by blog and signing on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Anne-Marie darling thanks so much for visiting my cottage and for the kind comment and well wishes you left behind, much appreciated. Luv, I am delighted that our blogs crossed, now I have a lovely world to visit on daily basis.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Duchess,

    Thanks for visiting. Hope you are feeling better.

    Bisous

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that someone else finds laughter an absolute necessity in life. I believe the national budget would work itself out if Congress would laugh more! Your blog makes me want to do a jig. So I did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where i come from USD 2 m is a truck load of moolah! I'm not complaining, but I think I failed the "size of penis" question, the "have you ever been divorced", "do you smoke", and " do you drink" questions too.
    Eish, maybe I shouldn't have been so honest.
    Thyen again, how do you not tell the world that you have a fire hose for a urine dispenser!!!
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Wreckless,

    Well it sounds like you just did. Are you trying to sell your "ass-ets". 2 million US is of course a lot of money for me too. I'm pretty sure I was worth less than you! Mrs Wreckless must be a happy woman...

    ReplyDelete