flying birds animated Pictures, Images and Photos

16 March 2010

KIDS SAY THE DARNEDEST THINGS:




Patrick asked his teacher if he could go to the bathroom.
She said yes. When he went to wipe his fanny there was no toilet paper so, he used his hand....When he got back to class, his teacher asked, "What do you have in your hand?"
"A little leprechaun and if I open my hand he'll get scared away." He was then sent to the Principal's office.  The Principal asked Patrick, "What do you have in your hand? Patrick answered that he was holding a little leprechaun and that if he opened his hand it would get scared and run away. The principal got mad and yelled, "Open your hand  NOW!" He did and Patrick  said, "Oh great , now look what you did, you frightened him so much that he had an accident...! 

LeprechaunGoldNuggetsDrops Pictures, Images and Photos

☆•*¨*•.¸¸❤❤¸.•*¨*•☆☆♥ ♥ ♥☆•*¨*•.¸¸❤❤¸.•*¨*•☆

9 comments:

  1. Bon jour Anne-Marie; So happy to receive your kind comment tonight but sad that you too have experienced sadness of late. I realize that everyone goes through it but it does not seem to lessen the blow. Your right though blogging is good therapy. Your blog is so gorgeous and this story is priceless. I needed a good laugh this evening. I thank you and have a great St. Patrick's Day ~ deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Debbie,

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I wish I was in your part of the world celebrating St.Paddy's day! Hope you feel better soon.

    Anne-Marie XX00

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Anne-Marie nice to meet you, thank you for visiting my blog, I'm glad you enjoy it. Your post made me laugh so of course I will visit again.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for coming by.....It lead me to your lovely blog!!~ Happy St. Patricks day to you!~ I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ann-Marie! Your question was featured today on my Ask Me section for the blog! Come check it out and thanks so much for your submission!

    http://artisticallynuts.com/ask-me-how-to-make-a-blog-button

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe. Smart boy! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you followed again. I lost all of my followers a couple of weeks ago. I hope everything else is going a little better for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Anne-Marie,

    happy St.Patrick's Day to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you left the nicest comment I've ever had today, thank you so much. French? I wish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour Kim,

    Glad you passed by. Hope to see you again real soon!

    ReplyDelete