flying birds animated Pictures, Images and Photos

24 May 2010

getting to know you!



Today I'm linking up with Keely at GETTING TO KNOW YOU   To join you just need to answer a few easy personal questions:

Do you have a fetish?

This could mean many things....I will have to ponder on this one....


2. Do you sing in the shower?


I just take baths and usually fall asleep while I'm in the tub.


3. Who was your first crush?


I was 15 and met a French guy from France. I loved the way he spoke words of love to me. He would call me "mon petit lapin" (my little bunny).  He was much older and my mother did not approve and so he went back home and I cried....  I was soooo in love.


4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?

Compassion, hands down.  Especially if you marry him and have kids.

5. Do you sleep naked?


No, and I'm not sure why?  I guess I'm thinking what if there was a fire or any type of emergency I would not like the neighbors to see me naked.   It's cold in Canada and running outside in minus 30 is enough to have me wear a nightgown at all times. LOL


6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?


Check my eye make-up.  Its almost an obsession or


7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?


Check to see if I have any messages.


8. Summer is....................?
Warm summer rain, cicadas singing when its hot, nice cool drinks, BBQ with friends and family, short road trips, gardening, mosquitoes, getting a shorter haircut, struggling  to wear a bathing suit in front of my family and friends and promise myself that next summer I will be skinnier....LOL 


Thanks for visiting!



Painting by Nancy Rhodes Harper
Painting by Nancy Rhodes Harper.

5 comments:

  1. Oh... your summer sounds like heaven to me, except for the mosquitoes! Lol
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following! I love your blog... I always wanted to learn French but they didn't offer it in the high school I went to... :(
    BTW, I am a follower.
    Blessings to you and yours, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now because it's so lovely here, really. Sleepy right now, but I'll be back. Just wanted to say thanks.

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, and I am so happy to get to know you better! I left a little comment in response to yours on my blog, too.

    I loved the story about the French boy and his calling you "mon petit lapin" and I giggled at the answer to "Do you sleep naked?" :D

    I noticed that you are planning a trip to France in August (this August?). If you will be in Paris for any of that time, maybe we could connect for a cup of coffee! Or I can show you some interesting things in my section of the city, which is not as well-known as other places in Paris.

    I love your opening quote about gratitude, by the way. That was good for me to read today.

    Be well!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Anne-Marie just passing by your beautiful blog! Check out my store too http://kurdapyazcollection.com/ thanks!

    ReplyDelete