flying birds animated Pictures, Images and Photos

24 May 2010

WHAT A ROSE CAN SAY!


What a Rose Can Say
















A rose can say I love you
And want you to be mine,
a rose can say I thank you
For being so very kind,

A rose can say congratulations,
Whatever the occasion may be,
a rose can say I miss you
And wish you were here with me,

A
rose
can say I'm sorry
If I've hurt you in any way,
a rose can say get well soon,
May God bless you today?

A rose can say I wish you happiness,
And the best for you each day.
A rose can say farewell
When someone goes away,

A rose can say hello,
I'm thinking of you today,
there are just so many wonderful things
That a rose can say,

A rose can say goodbye
When a love one is laid to rest,
No matter what there is to say,
A rose can say it best. 





Poetry by Anthony James
Today I'm participating in Macro Monday hosted by Lisa.  If you want to join you can click here.

AND as well in  Today's Flowers hosted by Sandy.  If you want to join you can click here!

I hope you all have a wonderful rosy week!
Love

Anne-Marie

7 comments:

  1. Oh! What gorgeous roses!!!! Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The language of the rose can say so many things. Thank you for sharing these beauties with Today's Flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely details of the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. My grandmother's name was Rose.

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh, I can almost smell these beautiful roses the pictures are so large and life like. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rose is magnificent. Definitely speaks to me!
    Thank you for stopping by my post at A Delightsome Life
    and leaving such a sweet comment!
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the roses! They are beautiful! As was the poem! I'm stopping by from GTKY! I'm also a new follower! I can't wait to read more! And I love the art work you posted up above too! It's awesome!

    I live in the college town where I went to school. All my gfs moved once we graduated--it's been frustrating only getting to see them twice a year, but I cherish them even more! I don't take them for granted now that they aren't here!

    ReplyDelete